Linggo, Mayo 25, 2014

Vista Hotel - Cubao Quezon City Branch

After reading positive reviews about Vista Hotel in Q.C. Branch I decided to try and experience it for my self, I check in last May 15 2014.

The Reception and the receptionist, well they are very courteous, and there is no waiting time considering its a payday, I rented a room for 12 hours, and they ask me if I have any discount card from any hotels or establishments such as SM Malls [SM Advantage Card is accepted as discount card] or MRT Ticket, they provide discount if you have any of those, I forgot how much the discount but I only paid for 619 for a 12 hour room, and they also accept all major credit cards. 

The room I got is very neat and clean and to my surprise for the price I paid for, it is very spacious. The Cubao Branch offers standard rooms which has 1 bed and toilet, sad to say no bathtub, all rooms are air-condition and can accommodate up to two guest, additional 150 pesos for the third person.


They also offer a 24 hour room service and food menu's are available in your room, one thing I notice though the food are a bit too pricey. I tried their Lenchong Kawali and Shanghai rice, the food is average nothing special to it in my own point of view. 



Shanghai Rice

Lechon Kawali









Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento